Triple Eh Mashers - Music Lover (Madonna vs Chaka Demus) *DL

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:00 pm

Triple Eh Mashers - Music Lover (Madonna vs Chaka Demus) *DL

Post Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:26 pm

Triple Eh Mashers vs. Madonna - Music Lover (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Sources:
Instrumental = Madonna - Music (Edit / Remix by Triple Eh Mashers)
Acapella = Chaka Demus & Pliers - Hindu Lover

Triple Eh Mashers Remix of Madonna "Music". On this version I took a few loops from Music and cut them up & re-arranged to drums into more of a breakbeat. The vocal I used is by Chaka Demus and Pliers, bringing a more reggae / island vibe to this mix.

Download Link:
https://soundcloud.com/triple-eh-masher ... usic-lover

Cheers !!!
TEM

User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2750
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:43 am
Location: Angoulême

Re: Triple Eh Mashers - Music Lover (Madonna vs Chaka Demus)

Post Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:08 am

Please read the rules on how to post your mashups here:
HOW TO POST YOUR MASHUP - Quick Guide

User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2719
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:17 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Triple Eh Mashers - Music Lover (Madonna vs Chaka Demus)

Post Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:21 pm

Please provide us with an MP3 Player TripleEh. I'm eager to hear what you've got.
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

1 star User
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: Triple Eh Mashers - Music Lover (Madonna vs Chaka Demus)

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:13 pm

DRA'man wrote:Please read the rules on how to post your mashups here:
HOW TO POST YOUR MASHUP - Quick Guide


Hey DRA'man. Thanks for trying to coach me on how to properly post my mashups. I appreciate you helping me out, and working on making my posts better. Do you keep hitting me with that message because I don't use a hearthis account ? I've been also trying to post an image link & an mp3 preview but they are not linking properly when I post it. If your trying to help me out you can be more specific with what I messing up at instead of just sending me the same message link, I've read it a few times and trying to do what its says. Please let me know what I should be doing if my posts are still not good enough . I care about the music and mash-ups and want to make this post useful . Thanks TEM !

User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2750
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:43 am
Location: Angoulême

Re: Triple Eh Mashers - Music Lover (Madonna vs Chaka Demus)

Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:36 am

Triple Eh Mashers wrote:Hey DRA'man. If your trying to help me out you can be more specific with what I messing up at instead of just sending me the same message link, I've read it a few times and trying to do what its says. Please let me know what I should be doing if my posts are still not good enough . I care about the music and mash-ups and want to make this post useful . Thanks TEM !


I'd like but my English is poor and i'm not sure you'll understand me :1cheesy:

About the MP3 player, it cannnot work without a download link (you don't have the download function in your Soundcloud's tracks) , you have to place the full MP3 download link between these tag [MP3PREVIEW][/MP3PREVIEW]

About the image: try to have the image URL, not easy with a Souncloud image, with a right clic on the picture, you'll find the code sources, then look for a img code: for this track: https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-00047137 ... 00x500.jpg

Image

I hope this message will help you :1wink: maybe my Mods friends could help you better with a good English spoken :1laugh: :1laugh: :1laugh:

PS: Soundcloud & Hearthis hunting the DJs, especially the Mashup Producers, i recommend you to create a account here: https://sowndhaus.audio/

User avatar
3 Star User
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:08 am

Re: Triple Eh Mashers - Music Lover (Madonna vs Chaka Demus)

Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:47 am

It's a nice breaky beats mash ;) I look forward to posting woes being fixed.

For my 2 pennies worth I found it easiest to set-up a dropbox account to host mp3 & images as I could most closely follow the how to post stickies that way...but Dra's comment re:Sowdhaus is a good way to go for no (c)opyfight hosting for sure

User avatar
2 Star User
Posts: 386
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:08 am

Re: Triple Eh Mashers - Music Lover (Madonna vs Chaka Demus)

Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:52 am

In addition to Dra'man and SgtMash.
Sowndhaus is aimed at making mashups; if you post there, you have to make sure because of Canadian copyright law that you mention the sources of your 'hommage' (hommage-up?) anyway, so you can copy that info to Mashstix.
Dropbox works great, especially if you need to make more versions of ONE mashup (as I have noted myself haha). Because you can put more previews in ONE post, this makes it easy to compare. On sowndhaus you can change everything (title, description, artwork, permissions to download but NOT the mashup itself). So Sowndhaus is especially good for 'definitive' or 'gold release' versions.
For Mashstix it is good to have links in your post to the sources. If tracks are not so familiar (like old and obscure), we can compare what you did to them in your mashup.
For some analysis work of a submitted mashup, for instance concentrated listening that requires looping a part, or finding an exact time where timing or key go off (to help you by pointing out) it is good to have a download-link. Also, the mp3-preview does not work if you have no Flash installed (like on my smartphone), so it is good to have a download-link as well, as alternative to the preview.
If you use Dropbox, copy the share-link from there, and change the 'www.' to 'dl.' (this also goes for your coverart).
If you hover your mouse over the buttons B, i, U, quote, code, list (you will see these when you make a post), you get a help balloon with information how to use every button. For instance with URL you can make a word like 'download-version-3' appear instead of the technical link.
In your first post(s), it was not exactly clear (at least, to ME) from the text in your post that you wanted to really SUBMIT the mashup to the always honest, but sometimes tough reviews of expert peers. I mean your words like 'here it is, enjoy'.
If you make it to the Frontpage (and your quality is good so you will, at one time) one of the mods will need to download your coverart and mashup, and then upload them again on the frontpage. So it is good to provide this stuff right from the start.
All this is only meant to help and clarify :1wink:

1 star User
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: Triple Eh Mashers - Music Lover (Madonna vs Chaka Demus)

Post Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:22 pm

DRA'man wrote:
Triple Eh Mashers wrote:Hey DRA'man. If your trying to help me out you can be more specific with what I messing up at instead of just sending me the same message link, I've read it a few times and trying to do what its says. Please let me know what I should be doing if my posts are still not good enough . I care about the music and mash-ups and want to make this post useful . Thanks TEM !


I'd like but my English is poor and i'm not sure you'll understand me :1cheesy:

About the MP3 player, it cannnot work without a download link (you don't have the download function in your Soundcloud's tracks) , you have to place the full MP3 download link between these tag [MP3PREVIEW][/MP3PREVIEW]

About the image: try to have the image URL, not easy with a Souncloud image, with a right clic on the picture, you'll find the code sources, then look for a img code: for this track: https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-00047137 ... 00x500.jpg

Image

I hope this message will help you :1wink: maybe my Mods friends could help you better with a good English spoken :1laugh: :1laugh: :1laugh:

PS: Soundcloud & Hearthis hunting the DJs, especially the Mashup Producers, i recommend you to create a account here: https://sowndhaus.audio/


Thanks going to give these a try. Cheers !

1 star User
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: Triple Eh Mashers - Music Lover (Madonna vs Chaka Demus)

Post Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:37 pm

SgtMash wrote:It's a nice breaky beats mash ;) I look forward to posting woes being fixed.

For my 2 pennies worth I found it easiest to set-up a dropbox account to host mp3 & images as I could most closely follow the how to post stickies that way...but Dra's comment re:Sowdhaus is a good way to go for no (c)opyfight hosting for sure


Thanks !

1 star User
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: Triple Eh Mashers - Music Lover (Madonna vs Chaka Demus)

Post Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:40 pm

CVS wrote:In addition to Dra'man and SgtMash.
Sowndhaus is aimed at making mashups; if you post there, you have to make sure because of Canadian copyright law that you mention the sources of your 'hommage' (hommage-up?) anyway, so you can copy that info to Mashstix.
Dropbox works great, especially if you need to make more versions of ONE mashup (as I have noted myself haha). Because you can put more previews in ONE post, this makes it easy to compare. On sowndhaus you can change everything (title, description, artwork, permissions to download but NOT the mashup itself). So Sowndhaus is especially good for 'definitive' or 'gold release' versions.
For Mashstix it is good to have links in your post to the sources. If tracks are not so familiar (like old and obscure), we can compare what you did to them in your mashup.
For some analysis work of a submitted mashup, for instance concentrated listening that requires looping a part, or finding an exact time where timing or key go off (to help you by pointing out) it is good to have a download-link. Also, the mp3-preview does not work if you have no Flash installed (like on my smartphone), so it is good to have a download-link as well, as alternative to the preview.
If you use Dropbox, copy the share-link from there, and change the 'www.' to 'dl.' (this also goes for your coverart).
If you hover your mouse over the buttons B, i, U, quote, code, list (you will see these when you make a post), you get a help balloon with information how to use every button. For instance with URL you can make a word like 'download-version-3' appear instead of the technical link.
In your first post(s), it was not exactly clear (at least, to ME) from the text in your post that you wanted to really SUBMIT the mashup to the always honest, but sometimes tough reviews of expert peers. I mean your words like 'here it is, enjoy'.
If you make it to the Frontpage (and your quality is good so you will, at one time) one of the mods will need to download your coverart and mashup, and then upload them again on the frontpage. So it is good to provide this stuff right from the start.
All this is only meant to help and clarify :1wink:


Lots of good info here. Thanks for all the help , will start applying this right away. Cheers !

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests