[FP] Get The Doves Love(Florence Vs Nevaeh)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
3 Star User

[FP] Get The Doves Love(Florence Vs Nevaeh)

Post Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:57 am

Get The Doves Love(Florence Vs Nevaeh)
Instrumental: Nevaeh - Doves | https://youtu.be/GZ83QPl2jPg
Vocal: Florence + The Machine - You've Got the Love | https://youtu.be/PQZhN65vq9E

I was(n't) robbed... Comp Entry - I liked this one, mainly 'cos Florence rocks my slightly out of tune wavey world.

No Flash Installed

Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/k92yb6amxwfkha ... esLove.mp3

3 Star User

Re: Get The Doves Love(Florence Vs Nevaeh)

Post Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:23 pm

Florence's vocals perfectly fit the darkish sounds of the mental. Well done...sounds like an original to me. :1cool:

Re: Get The Doves Love(Florence Vs Nevaeh)

Post Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:18 am

Yeah she is slightly out of tune very mildly like 10 cents or so. Do you have auto tune?

Either way it's a good pairing.

3 Star User

Re: (!) Get The Doves Love(Florence Vs Nevaeh)

Post Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:54 am

Happy Cat Disco wrote:Yeah she is slightly out of tune very mildly like 10 cents or so. Do you have auto tune?

I got Live & Melodyne, but she slides around a bit either side & I didn't like the Melodyne algo pitching fix much...

I have an old autotune - have to export the vocal and do it elsewhere as DAW doesn't support version I have, but doable too... I couldn't decide what to do in the end so went for the bestfit approach and a couple of spot fixes..I don't mind here feeling slightly off - suits the wave instrumental imo :)

Post Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:09 am

SgtMash wrote:
Happy Cat Disco wrote:Yeah she is slightly out of tune very mildly like 10 cents or so. Do you have auto tune?

I got Live & Melodyne, but she slides around a bit either side & I didn't like the Melodyne algo pitching fix much...

I have an old autotune - have to export the vocal and do it elsewhere as DAW doesn't support version I have, but doable too... I couldn't decide what to do in the end so went for the bestfit approach and a couple of spot fixes..I don't mind here feeling slightly off - suits the wave instrumental imo :)

A typical pairing from you, Sgt, nice :1rolleyes:

Is this your final version?

3 Star User

Post Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:24 am

well I've had another play in Live with Melodyne and I'm not certain re-tuning's getting me very far - so shall we say....yes n prey? :1laugh:

Post Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:42 am

SgtMash wrote:well I've had another play in Live with Melodyne and I'm not certain re-tuning's getting me very far - so shall we say....yes n prey? :1laugh:

Your wish came true :1wink:

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>