[FP] Exit Apart - The Killers vs Post Malone

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

[FP] Exit Apart - The Killers vs Post Malone

Post Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm

Been in kind of a mashers block the past few months and I cant seem to finish up any project I feel OK posting, so I figured I'd post this tiny piece with post malone and the killers and get some feedback

Instru: The Killers - Exitlude
Acap: Post Malone - Fall Apart

No Flash Installed

DL

Re: Exit Apart - The Killers vs Post Malone

Post Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:20 am

This sounds good, albeit short. If you have or develop another short (completely different) combination that has the same melancholy feel, you could use it as a mid-8 for this piece and the repeat a chunk of this afterwards with a few tweaks.

b_romeo wrote:Been in kind of a mashers block the past few months and I cant seem to finish up any project I feel OK posting

As alluded to by duuzu (nee Drazille), there is only a weak relationship between level of effort and audience reception. So just have fun, no pressure! I post duds here all the time, the forums are a safe space.

Re: Exit Apart - The Killers vs Post Malone

Post Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:40 pm

b_romeo wrote:Been in kind of a mashers block the past few months and I cant seem to finish up any project I feel OK posting

That's because none of the music out now is inspiring or soulful. I've felt the same way for months.

Either way this is good! :1tongue:

Re: (!) Exit Apart - The Killers vs Post Malone

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:19 pm

It is nice, Romeo, but I agree with Warezio about the length, it sounds like an incomplete track :1undecided:

Re: (!) Exit Apart - The Killers vs Post Malone

Post Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:43 pm

Strangely, I don't find the length of this one to be a problem, and I'm not one for short mixes.

self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

1 star User

Re: [FP] Exit Apart - The Killers vs Post Malone

Post Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:38 am

Wow, thanks for the FP and feedback! Didnt expect this at all!

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>