(!)Prince Vs. Phil Collins Easy Lovin Thieves

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

Re: (!)Prince Vs. Phil Collins Easy Lovin Thieves

Post Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 am

This is really cool, Rayman :1cool:

Post Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:20 pm

Very enjoyable music Ray dude. :1grin:

1 star User

Post Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:32 pm

Thank you although I personally thought the mental could hit a bit harder I was going to upload V4 which fixed the vox issues and the punch of the isntrumental.

Post Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:53 pm

I requested the song be removed from the FP. I'm not re-FPing V4 because my headphones are mono, wireless and cheap until I get my sound system fixed. One of the other mods will need to critique it's quality for the FP.

Here's the wave conversion for the instrumental if you didn't have it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8q1mhyza83485u/PHILL%20COLLINS-%20EASY%20LOVER%20INSTRUMENTAL.wav?dl=0

I recommend finding out what happened with the first few, learn to recognize the quality difference with your ears and never do it again. Continue to get better at engineering with every song. :1wink:

1 star User

Post Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:22 pm

V5 with HCD's converted instrumental has now been added to the OP, Last version btw

1 star User

Post Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:19 pm

Phil Collins is still offbeat around 2:43 in last version.

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:27 pm

TheRayMan wrote:V5 with HCD's converted instrumental has now been added to the OP, Last version btw

Happy Cat Disco wrote:I requested the song be removed from the FP. I'm not re-FPing V4 because my headphones are mono, wireless and cheap until I get my sound system fixed. One of the other mods will need to critique it's quality for the FP.

Here's the wave conversion for the instrumental if you didn't have it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8q1mhyza83485u/PHILL%20COLLINS-%20EASY%20LOVER%20INSTRUMENTAL.wav?dl=0

I recommend finding out what happened with the first few, learn to recognize the quality difference with your ears and never do it again. Continue to get better at engineering with every song. :1wink:

Well, this baby is up on the FP and haven't been removed yet.
Not sure if it will be removed, but just for the protocol, also in version 4 and 5, the interumental is somehow doesn't sound in the same quality as the one on YT or as the above wave conversion (I guess it's the same sample) :1undecided:

Congrats, for the time being :1wink:

Previous

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>