AD- She Will Be Loved on Fascination St. (Maroon 5 vs. Cure)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

AD- She Will Be Loved on Fascination St. (Maroon 5 vs. Cure)

Post Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:47 am

Adam Dutch- She Will Be Loved on Fascination Street. (Maroon 5 vs. The Cure)

Sources:
Maroon 5- She Will Be Loved (Acapella)
The Cure- Fascination Street (Extended Mix)

I tried matching vocal effects from original. YouTube video is rough with not the same audio but scratches authentic. Plus you get to hear my voice.

Track:

No Flash Installed

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/rlo78po14qxgshh/She%20Will%20Be%20Loved%20On%20Fascination%20Street%20%28Adam%20Dutch%20Mashup%29.mp3?dl=0

Music Video:

phpBB [media]

Re: AD- She Will Be Loved on Fascination St. (Maroon 5 vs. C

Post Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:25 am

I love both songs, especially The Cure, and cool audio effect on Adam Levine's vocals :1cool:

I'm not sure, but it sounds like you're having a key issue at times here, hope i'm wrong :1cry:

EDIT: After listening to the video clip, which is very cool indeed, I havn't noticed the key issue I mentioned, your video music track sounds a bit different than the regular audio track :1embarassed:
I would go with the video track but I would like to hear more opinions first...

2 Star User

Post Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:57 am

Damn, I know we're only supposed to care about the audio but that video is sweet. Watching you live really enhances the experience.

1 star User

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:26 am

SMASH wrote:EDIT: After listening to the video clip, which is very cool indeed, I havn't noticed the key issue I mentioned, your video music track sounds a bit different than the regular audio track
I would go with the video track but I would like to hear more opinions first...

Thanks. I'm using the exact same tracks in both recordings. The major difference is that I recorded the feed from the S9 mixer to a Zoom H4n and used the onboard effects while the other was made in Ableton using their effects and a few Waves plug-ins.

warezio wrote:Watching you live really enhances the experience.

Appreciate it. Some great mashups have occurred because of experimenting with stuff DJ wise and being challenged with a given acapella.

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:01 pm

I took another listen, so maybe it was just my imagination, I was probably wrong about the key issue I heard at first :1embarassed:
I just noticed a small issue with the timing @2:31-2:50, it just sounds a bit late there to me (sorry for not mention that before).

Post Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:04 am

The Cure music seems to be deliberately discordant, which gives the vague impression something is screwy key wise. We need the mods with the Golden Ears to weigh in.

IMO even this music can't make the Maroon 5 song sound dark, which means nothing can. That's a shame. :1wink:

Post Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:51 am

g4gorilla wrote:The Cure music seems to be deliberately discordant, which gives the vague impression something is screwy key wise. We need the mods with the Golden Ears to weigh in.

Obviously you're not calling on me then. :1wink:

This is a very enjoyable mix, Adam. And it was great to see you in action. I did notice, however, that Maroon 5 is a bit behind the instrumental at around 3:05 and again at 4:05. And each time time, the acapella stays behind for a while, like 5 to 10 seconds.
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>