[FP] Friends To Myself (S. Gomez vs J. Bieber vs B. Spears)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!

[FP] Friends To Myself (S. Gomez vs J. Bieber vs B. Spears)

Post Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:47 pm

satis5d: Friends To Myself (Selena Gomez vs. Justin Bieber and Bloodpop vs. Britney Spears)

This one worked much better than I expected. I hope you like it too!

Justin Bieber and Bloodpop - Friends [instrumental]
Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself [acapella + moan stem]
Britney Spears - Slave 4 U [acapella]

No Flash Installed

Download
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

1 star User

Re: Friends To Myself (S. Gomez vs J. Bieber vs B. Spears)

Post Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:32 am

Creative to use britney in the intro and the chorus is lovely :1kiss:

2 Star User

Post Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Wow! I really enjoyed this one satis5d :1smiley: Is it ok for me to use this in my next Dj-mix ? (for radio play) You will of course be credited as the mashup artist, but i would have to write something like this:
Friends To Myself - Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and Bloodpop vs. Britney Spears (Satis5d mashup)

Great combo !

Post Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:17 am

Imagine my surprise when I saw “satis5d” and “Bieber” in the same post! Mashstix’s most outspoken Bieber detractor used a Bieber track??!! I realize it is just an instrumental from a song that originally featured Bieber’s vocals, but did that not sting a little bit to use? :1laugh:

Great track, by the way. Nothing much to critique here. The moans and some of the vocals could possibly benefit from some long-tailed, big-roomed reverb and/or Ping Pong delays to add to the floaty feel of the track. But either way it sounds wonderful!

Re: (!)Friends To Myself (S. Gomez vs J. Bieber vs B. Spears

Post Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:15 am

J. Bieber, B. Spears & S. Gomez ! "le gratin" as we say in France :1laugh: :1laugh: :1laugh:

Post Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:40 am

MashGyver wrote:Imagine my surprise when I saw “satis5d” and “Bieber” in the same post! Mashstix’s most outspoken Bieber detractor used a Bieber track??!! I realize it is just an instrumental from a song that originally featured Bieber’s vocals, but did that not sting a little bit to use? :1laugh:

You know it nearly killed me to give Justin credit for this one. I seriously considered branding it a Selena Gomez / Bloodpop mashup, but I ultimately conceded... :1undecided:

Thanks for the fast-track to the Front-page. :1cheesy:
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Post Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:41 am

Dj-Legato wrote:Wow! I really enjoyed this one satis5d :1smiley: Is it ok for me to use this in my next Dj-mix ? (for radio play) You will of course be credited as the mashup artist, but i would have to write something like this:
Friends To Myself - Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and Bloodpop vs. Britney Spears (Satis5d mashup)

Great combo !

Anyone can use my mixes at any time without special permission if they're being used to make other people happy. That's why I make them! :1wink:

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>