[FP] Toxic Over And Over Again (Nathan Sykes Britney Spears)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!

Re: (!) Toxic Over And Over Again (Nathan Sykes Britney Spea

Post Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:37 am

Belated thanks for the comments on v2 MG and SgtMash, I should've replied sooner but other stuff got in the way unfortunately.

@MashGyver No worries, I appreciate your opinion nonetheless!

@SgtMash I hadn't altered any of the Nathan Sykes parts from the original track so that section from 2:13 - 2:20 will just be how he played/recorded it on piano I guess, but thanks again though for taking time to listen to the latest version!

I know it's been a while since posting v2 but was just curious as to any further thoughts from the community - in particular SMASH after initial comment regarding adding more reverb/delay?

Post Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:18 am

DJ CROSSABILITY wrote:I know it's been a while since posting v2 but was just curious as to any further thoughts from the community - in particular SMASH after initial comment regarding adding more reverb/delay?

Sorry, Cross, this one might slipped from my eyes :1embarassed:

Version 2 sounds FP worthy to me.
The download link is missing, so I'm not sure if you're done with the editing.
As soon as you'll place the link it will go straight to the FP (I marked the email notification checkbox) :1wink:

Post Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:20 pm

SMASH wrote:
DJ CROSSABILITY wrote:I know it's been a while since posting v2 but was just curious as to any further thoughts from the community - in particular SMASH after initial comment regarding adding more reverb/delay?

Sorry, Cross, this one might slipped from my eyes :1embarassed:

Version 2 sounds FP worthy to me.
The download link is missing, so I'm not sure if you're done with the editing.
As soon as you'll place the link it will go straight to the FP (I marked the email notification checkbox) :1wink:

ok cool thanks SMASH. Yeah if you're happy with it, I've now included the download link. I usually don't add it in until I know that I don't have to make any further edits! :1smiley:

Post Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:29 am

DJ CROSSABILITY wrote:ok cool thanks SMASH. Yeah if you're happy with it, I've now included the download link

1 star User

Re: [FP] Toxic Over And Over Again (Nathan Sykes Britney Spe

Post Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:51 am

Didn't think I could listen to another 'Toxic' Mashup :1tongue: thanks for proving me so so wrong. Love it

Previous

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>