(!) Barco Invicto (Amália Rodrigues vs Muse)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
2 Star User

(!) Barco Invicto (Amália Rodrigues vs Muse)

Post Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:46 am

So, I had the marvelous idea to rework this oldie, in order to get the attention it deserved some years ago. And since today is Friday 13th, which better time to show it than right now? :1grin:

Just to be clear here: if (and only IF) Celine Dion didn't sung the Titanic's iconic theme "My Heart Will Go On", this mash would had replaced that easily. :1laugh:

Muse - invincible (instrumental)
Amália Rodrigues - Barco Negro (vocals)

No Flash Installed

DL It Here!

Enjoy it, folks!
When silly crosses serious... GladiLord is always near. :1grin:

Re: Barco Invicto (Amália Rodrigues vs Muse)

Post Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:20 pm

Trippy pairing. There are a few sharp notes but nothing bad enough to stop me from the

If you can I would find and fix some of those sharp notes during the verse as well as add a little reverb or delay to the vocal so they don't sound so dead over the instrumental.

Re: (!) Barco Invicto (Amália Rodrigues vs Muse)

Post Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:32 am

I mostly like this one, Gladi, but I don't feel that I can put it on the front page with pitch issues on the vocals like at 1:00, 1:03 and 1:11 (there are a few others, but those are the main offenders.) I don't think it would take a lot of work to heal this one.
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.com

2 Star User

Re: (!) Barco Invicto (Amália Rodrigues vs Muse)

Post Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:51 am

satis5d wrote:I mostly like this one, Gladi, but I don't feel that I can put it on the front page with pitch issues on the vocals like at 1:00, 1:03 and 1:11 (there are a few others, but those are the main offenders.) I don't think it would take a lot of work to heal this one.

Ok, I'll see what I can do. :1grin:
When silly crosses serious... GladiLord is always near. :1grin:

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>