[FP] LM - Stay Cured (Zedd ft. Alessia Cara vs. Lady Gaga)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
User avatar
1 star User
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:08 pm
Location: Kansas

[FP] LM - Stay Cured (Zedd ft. Alessia Cara vs. Lady Gaga)

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:35 pm

Image
Stay Cured - Zedd ft. Alessia Cara vs. Lady Gaga

No Flash Installed


SOURCES:
Zedd ft. Alessia Cara - Stay
Lady Gaga - The Cure

DOWNLOAD HERE!

User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:18 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: LM - Stay Cured (Zedd ft. Alessia Cara vs. Lady Gaga)

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:14 pm

I heard similar version of this yesterday but it was really dirty full song blending and it had closer in it, which I suspect we will be seeing a lot of in the coming weeks. :1tongue:

The mix is great. Nobody better to make it than Logan. Nice work.

Image

User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:17 pm
Location: Texas

Re: (!) LM - Stay Cured (Zedd ft. Alessia Cara vs. Lady Gaga)

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:17 am

Wow! You nailed it, Logan. Very nice.
The only thing that was holding me back from Front-paging this one was that awful outfit on your cover art. What was she thinking? :1shocked:

Image
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.com

User avatar
2 Star User
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Re: [FP] LM - Stay Cured (Zedd ft. Alessia Cara vs. Lady Gaga)

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:31 am

Happy Cat Disco wrote:I heard similar version of this yesterday but it was really dirty full song blending and it had closer in it, which I suspect we will be seeing a lot of in the coming weeks. :1tongue:


I hope you weren't referring to me *though to be fair, it was pretty on the dirty side, considering it was a diy acapella of the cure*
Please visit me at
Hearthis.at
Youtube
Facebook

User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:18 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: [FP] LM - Stay Cured (Zedd ft. Alessia Cara vs. Lady Gaga)

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:35 pm

Ryson wrote:I hope you weren't referring to me *though to be fair, it was pretty on the dirty side, considering it was a diy acapella of the cure*
Nope. :1wink: I was referring to a Stay instrumental mix that released yesterday on youtube somewhere.

satis5d wrote:The only thing that was holding me back from Front-paging this one was that awful outfit on your cover art. What was she thinking? :1shocked:


I'm thinking her art designer was thinking "Hey! Lets recreate Gozer the Gozerian"

Image

"And then let's air brush an Aztek Warrior face into the background."

Image
Image

"That's great! Release the song now"

User avatar
1 star User
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:08 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: (!) LM - Stay Cured (Zedd ft. Alessia Cara vs. Lady Gaga)

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:54 pm

satis5d wrote:Wow! You nailed it, Logan. Very nice.
The only thing that was holding me back from Front-paging this one was that awful outfit on your cover art. What was she thinking? :1shocked:

Image


Ahh! Didn't expect this to get front paged so fast. Thank you very much for the positive feedback!

As for her fashion... I've been a huge fan of Gaga since 2011, and I must say... I think she looks good in any kind of fashion, no matter how questionable it is. It isn't the best, but at least her hair is on point!

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], satis5d, YITT and 16 guests