(!) Paul Kalkbrenner vs. Laserkraft 3D - Sky and Sand Mann

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

(!) Paul Kalkbrenner vs. Laserkraft 3D - Sky and Sand Mann

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:09 pm

Paul Kalkbrenner - Sky and Sand (Instrumental)
Paul Kalkbrenner - Sky and Sand (Original Version)
Laserkraft 3D - Nein Mann (Acapella)

Sample

No Flash Installed

Download here https://sowndhaus.com/index.php?a=track&id=5706

Re: Paul Kalkbrenner vs. Laserkraft 3D - Sky and Sand Mann

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:27 pm

This is incredibly smooth and hypnotizing!! That did not feel like 8 minutes...Impressive. Cool style Ironlake. :1cool: :1cool: :1cool:

Re: (!) Paul Kalkbrenner vs. Laserkraft 3D - Sky and Sand Mann

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:37 am

Welcome to Mashstix, DJ Memphis!

I appreciate your outside-the-box approach to the down-the-octave-and-heavy-effects to what could have been a very repetitive-sounding mix. I sense that you're a clubber at heart. :1cool:

There's one little problem I'd like to see corrected before I promote this one. It sounds like the "Nein man" at 3:48 is a hair late. That was the only thing that stood out to me. (Well, I'm ot a fan of the "Titus Jones style" self promotion at the very beginning either, but that's just me. :1wink: )

With a small adjustment, it looks like you're going to have your first Front-pager.
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.com

Re: (!) Paul Kalkbrenner vs. Laserkraft 3D - Sky and Sand Mann

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:51 am

Welcome to Mashstix, Dj Memphis :1smiley:

satis5d wrote:There's one little problem I'd like to see corrected before I promote this one. It sounds like the "Nein man" at 3:48 is a hair late. That was the only thing that stood out to me. (Well, I'm ot a fan of the "Titus Jones style" self promotion at the very beginning either, but that's just me. :1wink: )

With a small adjustment, it looks like you're going to have your first Front-pager.

Agree with satis5d.
Beside, I feels the opening section (till 2:18) is a bit too long, but maybe it's just me :1smiley:
In overall I enjoy it, looking forward to hear from you more :1wink:

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>